Hi people, back with us in the most excellent receipes site. If you are looking for excellent Savory Bread Pudding recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Savory Bread Pudding recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to savory bread pudding recipe. You can have savory bread pudding using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a appetizing Savory Bread Pudding:
- Use 10 slices of white bread, cut into rectangles.
- Prepare 135 grams of cheddar, cut into super small cubes.
- Take 50 grams of butter.
- Provide 1 of large (+- 200 grams) onion, cut into small pieces.
- Take 200 grams of ground beef.
- You need 15 grams of parsley, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 6 of large eggs.
- Use 1.2 liters of half-and-half.
- Take of Scallion/parsley/green onion for garnish.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Savory Bread Pudding:
- Prepare all of your ingredients.
- Melt the butter on a pan on low-medium heat then add the onion. Cook on medium-high heat until the onion starts to smell.
- Add the ground beef on top of the onion. I prefer to do it neatly so everything will be cooked at the same time.
- When the beef is browned, add the garlic parsley, dried basil, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp peper.
- In a large bowl mix the eggs then add the half-and-half and the remaining salt and pepper. Whisk everything well to turn it into you egg custard.
- Prepare two 20×20 aluminum foil or a large baking dish and line them with butter. Prepare the bread, the cheese, the beef mixture, and the custard on your range.
- Stack the bread, sprinkle some cheese, then the beef mixture.
- Repeat twice or three times until your baking dish is full. Pour the custard evenly, then leave for a few minutes to soak. You can also make it overheads, cover the dish with plastic wrap and leave in the fridge overnight while waiting for your guests to come.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Pop the dish in the oven for 45-55 minutes until the bread at the top looks golden and crispy.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Savory Bread Pudding turns your day cheerful.