Hello friends, back with us in the most excellent receipes site. If you are searching for complete Hoisin Pork Belly with Crispy Crackling recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Hoisin Pork Belly with Crispy Crackling recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hoisin pork belly with crispy crackling recipe. You can cook hoisin pork belly with crispy crackling using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a yummy Hoisin Pork Belly with Crispy Crackling:
- Prepare 1 of Pork Belly.
- Prepare of Hoisin sauce.
- Take of Salt.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Hoisin Pork Belly with Crispy Crackling:
- Score skin of pork belly using a sharp knife. Be careful to cut only through the skin and not into the fat..
- Flip the pork belly over and brush the meat side of the belly as well as the sides with hoisin sauce. Be careful not to get any sauce on the skin side, we need to keep this side as dry as possible..
- Transfer belly to a roasting dish, meat side down..
- Wipe skin dry with a paper towel and add salt. Massage the salt into the skin, making sure to get some salt into the scoring marks. Set aside for at least 2-3 hours, wiping off moisture every hour..
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Make sure the skin of the pork belly is completely dry before placing it into the oven for an hour..
- Serve with some steamed and pickled veggies and creamy potato mash 💛 I made a quick glaze with some of the pan drippings, fresh chilli, ginger, garlic, hoisin sauce, soy sauce and brown sugar. Delicious 👌🏼.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Hoisin Pork Belly with Crispy Crackling makes your day cheerful.