What’s up guys, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web page. If you are searching for best Spicy Sardines Grilled Rice recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Spicy Sardines Grilled Rice recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy sardines grilled rice recipe. You can have spicy sardines grilled rice using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a yummy Spicy Sardines Grilled Rice:
- Get 8 sheets of banana leaves.
- Take of For the rice:.
- Prepare 3 cups of rice.
- Get 45 ml of instant coconut milk + water (according to the measurement of your rice).
- Prepare 3 of Indonesian bay leaves.
- Get 2 stalks of lemongrass, pounded.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of For the filling:.
- You need 1 can (425 gr) of canned sardines.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get 10 cloves of shallots, thinly sliced.
- Get 8 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced.
- Use 8 of green chili peppers, diagonally sliced.
- Prepare 5 of bird eye chili peppers, thinly sliced (optional).
- Prepare 100 gr of stinky beans, cut into 2 (optional).
- Get leaves of some Thai basil.
- Get 1 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Take 3 tsp of sugar or to taste.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Spicy Sardines Grilled Rice:
- Mix all rice ingredients. Use a rice cooker to cook it. When cooking button is up, open the rice cooker lid and stir the rice well. Place the lid back and let the rice stay in the rice cooker for a while until it’s completely cooked..
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan over medium high heat. Sauté garlic and shallots until fragrant..
- Add green chili peppers and bird eye chili peppers. Mix well..
- Add sardines. Season with salt and sugar..
- Add stinky beans. Stir until the stinky beans half cooked. Remove from the heat. Set aside..
- Prepare 2 sheets banana leaves. Spread 1/8 part of rice out in an even layer on top of the banana leaves. Place 1/4 part of sardines mixture in the center of the rice. Add basil leaves to taste. Fold banana leaves over to encase tuna sauce completely in rice, and secure each end with a toothpick. Do the same thing with the rest of the rice..
- Heat the grill pan over medium high-heat. Place banana leaves wraps on the grill and grill until banana leaves browned and charred 10-15 minutes each side. Yum! 😋.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Spicy Sardines Grilled Rice makes your day joyful.