What’s up guys, back with us in the most excellent receipes blog. If you are looking for tasty Cauliflower and broccoli with feta cheese sauce recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Cauliflower and broccoli with feta cheese sauce recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower and broccoli with feta cheese sauce recipe. You can have cauliflower and broccoli with feta cheese sauce using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a perfect Cauliflower and broccoli with feta cheese sauce:
- Prepare 1 of small cauliflower.
- Use 1 of small broccoli head.
- Prepare 1 packet of cream cheese (e.g. Philadelphia).
- Prepare 250 g of feta cheese.
- Use 1 packet of light cream, for cooking.
- Use 1 of little bit of white pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing Cauliflower and broccoli with feta cheese sauce:
- First boil the cauliflower and the broccoli for about 7 minutes in salted water after having cut them into medium sized florets..
- Pierce them with a fork from time to time to see if they have boiled, trying not to overcook them. They should be a little bit firm to the bite..
- Crumble the feta cheese and pass it through a blender with the cream cheese until they are well combined..
- Add half the cream and blend. If you want the sauce to be more runny, simply increase the amount of the cream to your liking..
- Add as much white pepper as you like (depending on how hot you want the sauce to be) and blend the mixture a little bit more..
- Lay out the cauliflower florets around the rim of a platter, leaving an empty space in the middle for the broccoli florets..
- Pour the feta cheese sauce over the vegetables evenly and serve while the broccoli and cauliflower are hot..
Drain the cauliflower and broccoli, then tip into an ovenproof dish. Put the saucepan back on the heat and add the milk, flour and butter. Keep whisking fast as the butter melts and the mixture comes to the boil – the flour will disappear and the sauce will begin to thicken. Stir in parsley, garlic, mustard, red pepper flakes, and nutmeg. Pour cheese sauce over broccoli and cauliflower; stir to combine.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Cauliflower and broccoli with feta cheese sauce makes your day cheerful.