What’s up friends, back with us in the most perfect receipes web page. If you are looking for pleasing Avocado dip recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Avocado dip recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to avocado dip recipe. To cook avocado dip you need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a delicious Avocado dip:
- Prepare 1 of ripe organic avocado.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Use 2 Tbsp of sour cream.
- Prepare Pinch of cumin, salt, pepper (optional).
- Prepare 1 of medium organic tomato.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Avocado dip:
- Remove the avocado from it's skin. (Slice in half vertically, carefully remove seed, scoop out by sliding a spoon between 'meat' and skin) Place avocado in a bowl..
- Add the lemon juice. Mash the avocado with a masher, fork or any tool you think might do the job!.
- Stir in the sour cream and spices of your choice..
- Dice the tomato (optional) and stir into dip..
- Enjoy with any dippers!! We had pretzels, sweet peppers, carrots, mushrooms and radishes. The other items suggested were cucumbers, pita bread and olives! Yum!.
Avocado-Spinach Dip. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Think of this dip as the creamy, tangy cousin to guacamole. The Best Avocado Dip Vegetables Recipes on Yummly Pomegranate-avocado Dip, Creamy Avocado Dip With Tomato Salsa, Queso Fresco, And Homemade Taro Chips, Easy Spinach.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Avocado dip turns your day cheerful.