What’s up guys, welcome back to the most interesting receipes site. If you are looking for complete Kesar Shrikhand recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Kesar Shrikhand recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kesar shrikhand recipe. To cook kesar shrikhand you only need 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a yummy Kesar Shrikhand:
- Provide 2 cups of thick curd(made of full cream milk).
- Provide 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Get 7-8 of saffron threads(soaked in 1tbsp warm water).
- Provide 3-4 of almonds for garnish.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Kesar Shrikhand:
- Upon a mixing bowl put a strainer and pour curd,strain it using spoon,this will make a creamy consistency and soft curd..
- Add cardamon powder, soaked saffron and powdered sugar and whisk it very well..
- Pour in the serving mugs and garnish with chopped almonds.keep in refrigerator for 2hours to set completely and then serve..
This quick shrikhand recipe is prepared in almost. Kesar Elaichi Shrikhand is a well-known dessert in India that is simple to make and tastes very nice. Traditionally Shrikhand is made from hung curd. It takes hours to make shrikhand with hung curd. Kesar elaichi shrikhand recipe, also simply known as shrikhand, is an authentic sweet of the Maharashtrian and Shrikhand is a quick and simple sweet to make at home and hence is a go-to.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Kesar Shrikhand turns your day joyful.