Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are searching for delicious Prawns saganaki – feta and tomato sauce recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Prawns saganaki – feta and tomato sauce recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawns saganaki – feta and tomato sauce recipe. You can cook prawns saganaki – feta and tomato sauce using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a heavenly Prawns saganaki – feta and tomato sauce:
- Get 1/2 pack of feta.
- Provide 1 jar of tomato sauce (cherry tomatoes here).
- Prepare 1 packet of prawns.
- Get 1 of onion.
- Take 2 of gloves garlic.
- Get 1/2 pack of parsley.
- You need 1 glass of white wine.
- Use of Oil.
- Get of Chilly flakes.
- Get 1 bunch of olives (optional).
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking Prawns saganaki – feta and tomato sauce:
- Chop onions and add them to a sauce pan. On very low heat cook onions until soft but not brown. Add garlic and the chillies and cook for another minute or so. If the pan gets too dry and the onions start burning add a splash of wine.
- Add the tomato sauce and the white wine, cover and leave to cook for 10 min on low heat.
- Add prawns and half of the parsley. cook covered for 2 minutes.
- Add the crumbled feta, the rest of the parsley, turn off the heat and leave the feta to melt..
Transfer the prawn saganaki mixture to oven safe ceramic bowls and crumble the feta on top. Place under a hot grill until the feta melts into the sauce. Cook the sauce until it reduces and thickens beautifully. Add the scallions, shrimp and crumbled feta. Garnish with chopped parsley and lemon wedges.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Prawns saganaki – feta and tomato sauce makes your day cheerful.