Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most perfect receipes web page. If you are looking for tasty Carrot and goat cheese mousse with hot passion fruit sauce recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Carrot and goat cheese mousse with hot passion fruit sauce recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot and goat cheese mousse with hot passion fruit sauce recipe. To make carrot and goat cheese mousse with hot passion fruit sauce you need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a yummy Carrot and goat cheese mousse with hot passion fruit sauce:
- Provide 300 g of carrots.
- Get 20 cl of double cream.
- Use 50 g of French (spreadable) goats cheese.
- Get 3 sheets of gelatin.
- Use 1 dash of extra-virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, finely diced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- Get of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Get 2 of passion fruits (pulp).
- Get 1 dash of light soya sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried chilli.
- Take 2 tsp of agave syrup.
- Use 50 g of grated parmesan (optional).
- Use 2 tsp of smoked paprika (optional).
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Carrot and goat cheese mousse with hot passion fruit sauce:
- Boil the carrots for 35 min in a pot of salted water. Drain well..
- Heat up a large pan with a dash of olive oil and stir fry the chopped onions for 3 mins, then add the drained carrots, cumin, salt and pepper and stir well. Let it fry for 3 mins, then remove from heat. Add the goats cheese and use a hand mixer to make a smooth cream..
- Pour half of the double cream in a pot and bring to boil on medium heat. Add the gelatine and stir until melted. Add to the carrots mixture and stir well. Lightly whip the rest of the cream and fold into the mixture..
- Grease 4 food rings, ramekins or other mould and pour the mousse in equal quantities. Remove any air bubble by banging it on the surface..
- Let is set in the fridge for at least 3 hours (overnight better). Once it's set, remove from mould and place on a serving plate..
- For the sauce, mix passion fruit pulp, soya sauce, agave syrup and chilli in a pan, then let it cook for 5-10 mins. Serve warm, once the mousse has set..
- For the parmesan crisps (optional): Mix parmesan and smoked paprika in a bowl. Place a sheet of greaseproof paper on a plate and distribute the parmesan mixture in approximately round shapes. Place in the microwave for 20 secs: it should form bubbles and melt, then it will become harder and crispy once it cools down. Add 10 more secs if needed. These crackers are a quick and delicious snack and you can substitute the smoked paprika with any other spice – or even seeds!.
Place the roasted carrots on a serving platter and top with the crumbled goat cheese, thyme and another drizzle of honey. Turn off the heat and, using an immersion blender, blend the soup until smooth (alternatively you can pour the hot soup into a blender or food processor and blend it there). Add the goat cheese and salt and stir until the goat cheese has melted and is fully incorporated into the soup. Add the shredded cheddar cheese and the ground mustard. Taste and add salt and pepper, as needed.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Hope that your Carrot and goat cheese mousse with hot passion fruit sauce makes your day cheerful.