Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most interesting receipes page. If you are searching for delicious Kesar Pista Shreekhand recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Kesar Pista Shreekhand recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kesar pista shreekhand recipe. You can have kesar pista shreekhand using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a tasty Kesar Pista Shreekhand:
- Get 1 kg of curd.
- Use 750 gm of sugar (you can take according to your taste).
- Get 1/2 tsp of cardamom e.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Nutmeg powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Bowl of chopped cashew.
- Get 1/2 Bowl of chopped almonds.
- Take 1/2 Bowl of chopped pistachio.
- Take pinch of Saffron Strands.
- Use 200 ml of fresh Cream.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Kesar Pista Shreekhand:
- Take a cotton fabric. You can take white but if you are taking colorful, make sure it's not running the colour..
- Keep it in fridge in such a setting where water will drip in other vessel. Next day take out the hung curd and add sugar..
- Mix it with electric beater in some gaps..beat it.. keep it in fridge.. again beat it. You can use powered sugar. But in my experience sugar is better. It takes longer time compared to powdered sugar but I like whole sugar's result. Add cream at this point. Beat it again. When you see that sugar dissolved. Add all nuts and saffron. I didn't mix saffron in water. After three four hours, saffron starts living natural colour and flavour..
- It's ready but not for serving. So shift into another vessel and keep it in fridge for minimum 4-6 hours..
- Note – After adding saffron don't use beater otherwise all strands will stick to the beater.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Kesar Pista Shreekhand makes your day cheerful.