Hi people, welcome back to the most complete receipes page. If you are looking for complete Taiwanese braised pork rice recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Taiwanese braised pork rice recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to taiwanese braised pork rice recipe. You can cook taiwanese braised pork rice using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a heavenly Taiwanese braised pork rice:
- Use 500 g of pork belly (you can choose a more fatty one if you like).
- You need 1 of red onion.
- Use of garlic.
- You need 4 spoons of light soy sauce生抽.
- Prepare 2 spoons of dark soy sauce老抽(for coloring).
- Prepare of some salt and Black Pepper.
- You need of some shelled eggs (alternative).
- Prepare 2 spoons of Sugar (crystal sugar is better).
- Get of Rice.
- Prepare of dried tofu (alternative).
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Taiwanese braised pork rice:
- 1.chop the pork belly into small strips.
- 2. turn to the high heat,stir fry the pork until meat become slightly brown and dewatered, let the fat melt..
- 3. Chop the red onion and garlic into mince, stir fry them with pork.
- 4. Add sugar, fry them until melt and caramelized.
- 5. add soy sauce from the edge of the wok(it helps the sauce evaporated into the pork).
- 6. Add hot water just over the meat.
- 7. add dark soy sauce for coloring.
- 8. add salt and black pepper, put some shelled eggs or dried tofu(豆干) cook for 15min.
- 9. pour some brasied pork with broth in your rice. lovely lu rou fan is done!😄😄 saviour for meat lover😂😂.
Joanne has recorded a how to make Braised pork on rice (Lu Rou Fan) 滷肉飯 cooking video so you can see and follow the timings, chopping sizes, and method step by step, as she prepares this delicious Taiwanese traditional food. Guys, meet Taiwanese Braised Pork over Rice. Gorgeous, thick sweet and savory sauce with melt in the mouth pork as a result of sizzling fragrant pork belly that was slowly braised in soy sauce, five spice powder, fried shallots and fried garlic. Oh, did I mention the slowly infused. Taiwanese Braised Pork Rice (Lu Rou Fan), sometimes known as Minced Pork Rice, is one of the most popular & iconic Taiwanese street food!
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Taiwanese braised pork rice makes your day joyful.