What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most interesting receipes blog. If you are looking for pleasing Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green curry baked chicken breasts recipe. To cook green curry baked chicken breasts you only need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a remarkably good Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts:
- Use 3/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Thai green curry paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- Take 1 of small handful cilantro, finely chopped.
- Take 6 of boneless, skinless chicken breast halves.
- You need of Zest from 1 lime.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts:
- Preheat your oven to 425 F..
- In one bowl, stir together the mayonnaise and curry paste until combined. In another bowl, stir together the breadcrumbs, cilantro and a pinch of salt with a small drizzle of vegetable oil..
- Season both sides of the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and space them out on a foil-lined baking sheet. Spread the mayo mixture over the tops of the breasts, then sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture over that. Bake the breasts in the oven for 25 minutes..
- Remove the breasts from the oven and sprinkle on the lime zest. Let rest for 5 minutes, then serve with a nice heap of steamed rice..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts makes your day cheerful.