Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most interesting receipes blog. If you are looking for complete Paneer-Avocado Tikka recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Paneer-Avocado Tikka recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer-avocado tikka recipe. You can have paneer-avocado tikka using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a delicious Paneer-Avocado Tikka:
- You need 200 grams of paneer cubes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of deseeded tomato.
- Get 1/4 cup of capsicum.
- Take of For marinating :-.
- Use 2 tbsp of avocado paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of mint leaves paste.
- Take 1 tsp of cilantro paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of roasted gram flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Use 1 pinch of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of green chilli paste.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- Get 1 pinch of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Take as required of Salt.
- Use 2 tbsp of warm mustard oil.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Paneer-Avocado Tikka:
- Combine all the ingredients for the marinate and whisk well..
- Add paneer cubes, tomato cubes and capsicum cubes..
- Keep aside for half an hour..
- Thread the marinated paneer, tomato, capsicum cubes onto skewers..
- Heat oil on a nonstick grill pan and place the skewers on it..
- Fry until both the sides are brown..
Paneer is ideal for grilling as it gets super crisp edges but retains a soft centre. Serve on skewers with a refreshing relish for a vegetarian BBQ treat. This is the best Tandoori Paneer Tikka in the oven you'll ever make at home! Honestly, I was a little nervous because tandoori paneer tikka has quite the God like status in our house. Paneer Tikka is packed with the wholesome goodness of paneer & innate qualities of Paneer Tikka is usually a dry and fried version of cottage cheese (Paneer) chunks.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Paneer-Avocado Tikka turns your day cheerful.