What’s up buddy, back with us in the most excellent receipes blog. If you are looking for delicious My chicken A La King recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent My chicken A La King recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my chicken a la king recipe. To make my chicken a la king you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a appetizing My chicken A La King:
- Get 4 of medium chicken breasts cut into cubes.
- Get 1 of Onion finely chopped.
- Provide 1/2 of of each finely chopped all peppers (green,red, yellow).
- Get 1 tsp of each garlic, ginger & dhanya.
- Provide 6 of mushrooms, chopped.
- Prepare of to fry Olive oil.
- Provide to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of flour.
- Take 3 tablespoons of margarine.
- Use 150 ml of milk.
- Get 100 ml of fresh cream.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing My chicken A La King:
- Fry onion, all peppers for 2 min.
- Add garlic, ginger & dhanya for a min.
- Add mushrooms stir to the mixture let it cook for 4 min or until soft.
- Add & stir chicken, cook for 10 min or until soft and close lid..
- Add salt & black or white pepper.
- Add homemade white sauce into the chicken mixture by melting 3 spoons of butter or margarine in a pot (heat must not be too 🔥); add 3 spoons of flour until it forms a paste, then add 150 ml milk bit by bit stir while adding milk. Make sure it doesn't become watery. Add 100 ml fresh cream. If its too thick milk not too much. Add salt and pepper to taste. Let it simmer for 2 min so that the sauce can be absorbed nicely by the chicken.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Wish that your My chicken A La King turns your day cheerful.