What’s up friends, back with us in the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are searching for pleasing Cheese Straws recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Cheese Straws recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheese straws recipe. You can cook cheese straws using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a tasty Cheese Straws:
- Provide 40 g of Cheddar cheese, grated.
- Use 85 g of Plain flour.
- Get 40 g of butter.
- Prepare 1 of egg, beaten.
- Provide 1 splash of milk.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Cheese Straws:
- Use some butter to grease a baking pan and preheat the oven to 180c..
- Sieve the flour into a bowl and add the butter..
- Rub in the butter until it creates breadcrumbs..
- Add the cheese then add half of the beaten egg and mix with a knife. Bring the dough together with your hands..
- Roll out the dough on a floured surface until its about 1/2 cm thick. Cut out the straws an place on a baking sheet..
- Glaze with the rest of the egg. Glaze with milk if not enough egg left..
- Put in the oven for 10 minutes until golden brown..
Unroll a puff pastry, scatter over a couple of handfuls of grated Parmesan, then fold in half. Sift the flour into a large bowl, then rub the butter into the flour using your fingertips until the mixture looks like fine breadcrumbs. Add the grated cheese and mix together. Add the butter and rub well. Use a palette knife to scrape the cheese straws off the baking tray and place them in the oven, unlike many other things you may bake you don't need to wait for this treat to cool!
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Hope that your Cheese Straws makes your day joyful.