Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most perfect receipes site. If you are searching for pleasing Curry Flavoured Chicken Breast Piccata recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Curry Flavoured Chicken Breast Piccata recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry flavoured chicken breast piccata recipe. You can have curry flavoured chicken breast piccata using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a appetizing Curry Flavoured Chicken Breast Piccata:
- Prepare 1 of Chicken breast.
- Take 1 of ★Egg.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of ★Katakuriko.
- Take 1 tbsp of ★Milk.
- Provide 2 tbsp of ☆Ketchup.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of ☆Soy sauce.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ☆Curry powder.
- Get 1 dash of ☆Pepper.
- Take 1 of Mayonnaise.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Curry Flavoured Chicken Breast Piccata:
- Cut the chicken breast in half lengthwise, and slice diagonally into pieces. Pound with a rolling pin and make it thinner. This helps the chicken become tender..
- Add the ☆ ingredients into a plastic bag and rub everything together to mix. Add the chicken breast from Step 1, and marinate for at least 1 hour in the fridge..
- Combine the ★ ingredients in a bowl. Add in the marinated chicken, and mix in the beaten egg..
- Heat up a frying pan. Swirl on some mayonnaise instead of oil to grease the pan, and fry the chicken breast from Step 3..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Hope that your Curry Flavoured Chicken Breast Piccata turns your day cheerful.