What’s up guys, back with us in the most complete receipes internet site. If you are looking for tasty Pork Souvlaki 🇬🇷 recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Pork Souvlaki 🇬🇷 recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pork souvlaki 🇬🇷 recipe. To cook pork souvlaki 🇬🇷 you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a heavenly Pork Souvlaki 🇬🇷:
- You need 450 g of pork fillet.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried Oregano.
- Use 1 tsp of fresh rosemary.
- Get 1 tsp of fresh mint, finely chopped.
- Provide 1 of lemon.
- Get of Salt and black pepper.
- Provide 1 tbsp of smoke paprika.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Take 2 tbsp of Greek yogurt.
- Get of Wooden skewers soaked in water.
- Get of Greek style pita bread or flatbread.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Pork Souvlaki 🇬🇷:
- Cut pork fillet into cubes and marinate with dry oregano, rosemary, half of lemon, smoke paprika, mints, salt and black pepper, olive oil and Greek yogurt. You can marinate it for a few hours. I did mine overnight..
- Soak your wooden skewers for about 10-15 min then put your pork into the skewers ready to grill or roast..
- On a griddled pan, medium heat, add a little bit of olive oil (1tsp) then place your pork skewers in to chargrill the outside..
- Place in the oven for about 20 min on 180c.
- Serve with greek style pita bread and greek salad..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Pork Souvlaki 🇬🇷 turns your day joyful.