What’s up buddy, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are searching for delicious Tuna Avocado Spaghetti recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Tuna Avocado Spaghetti recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna avocado spaghetti recipe. You can cook tuna avocado spaghetti using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a perfect Tuna Avocado Spaghetti:
- Take 1 of Canned Tuna in Brine/Water *about 100g, drained.
- Provide 1/4-1/2 of Avocado.
- Get 2 tablespoons of Japanese Mayonnaise.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Wasabi.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- Get 1/2 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
- Take 1/2 sheet of 'Nori' *thinly cut into strips.
- Use of Spaghetti 1 serving.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Tuna Avocado Spaghetti:
- Cook Spaghetti in a saucepan of salted boiling water as instructed..
- Cut Avocado into small cubes and place in a bowl. Add drained Canned Tuna, Japanese Mayonnaise, Wasabi and Soy Sauce, then mix to combine..
- When the Spaghetti are cooked, drain and place in a deep plate. Cover with the Tuna & Avocado mixture or mix all together. Place Spring Onion and Nori on top and enjoy..
Vegan Taco Meat Spaghetti Squash Bowls with Avocado Mayoo GF, DF. Mexican Tuna Salad with Avocado GF, DF. Snack on these Spicy Tuna Stuffed Avocados from Delish.com any time. Squeeze lime juice over avocado halves. Scoop out bigger wells from each half, leaving a small border.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Wish that your Tuna Avocado Spaghetti makes your day joyful.