What’s up guys, back with us in the most interesting receipes web site. If you are looking for complete Grilled Cheese Burger recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Grilled Cheese Burger recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled cheese burger recipe. To cook grilled cheese burger you only need 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a delicious Grilled Cheese Burger:
- Get 300 gm of Beef mince (20 % fat).
- Get 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Onion powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Black pepper freshly crushed.
- Use 2 tbsp of Butter.
- You need slices of Cheddar Cheese.
- Take leaves of Lettuce.
- Provide slices of Onion.
- Take slices of tomato.
- Provide 1 of big size pickle sliced.
- Prepare of The Buns.
- Use 2 of brioche burger buns.
- Prepare of Butter for toasting.
- Prepare of Sriracha Mayo.
- Use 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Provide 2 tbsp of sriracha sauce.
- You need Pinch of salt.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Grilled Cheese Burger:
- Pre-heat a gas or charcoal grill to medium heat on half and low on the other half..
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, place the ground beef. Add in garlic powder, onion powder, crushed pepper and salt and mix..
- Form the beef mixture into two patties, about 4 inches wide and one inch thick so when the beef is fully cooked it will shrink to the size of the bun. Lay the patties on a sheet tray or plate and chill for at least ten minutes..
- In a small mixing bowl, stir together the mayo, Sriracha sauce and salt together. Set aside..
- Oil the meat well on both sides and place onto the medium heat side of the grill. Cook to get nice grill marks for about two minutes, then rotate the patties 90 degrees to cross hatch and cook again for about two minutes..
- Flip the beef patties and repeat the same cooking steps for the second side (about 4 minutes total). Move the patties to the low heat side of the grill once the meat is about medium rare inside (Note: if you like your meat cooked through more then cover the grill for a few minutes before you add your cheese)..
- Lightly butter the brioche buns and the onion slices and add to the low heated grill side. Cover the meat with Cheese and close the lid on the grill for 1-2 minutes, checking the buns so that they do not burn..
- Remove the cooked brioche buns and grilled onions, Place the buns on the cutting board with the inside sides facing up. Smear about one tablespoon full of sriracha mayo over the grilled sides of the buns. On each bottom bun, layer two lettuce leaves and two seasoned tomato slices..
- Next, place the finished cheeseburger onto the tomato. Put the grilled onion slices and sliced pickles on top of the cheeseburgers and cover with the mayo smeared top bun. Serve with fries!.
- Please don't forget to tag @appetizing.adventure on Instagram if you try this recipe!.
For the love of all things cheese and burgers, do try this recipe. When the grilled cheese sandwich is done, quickly open each one up. Place burgers on one slice of bread, top with mushrooms and onions, put top slice of bread back on top of sandwich. Cut each sandwich on an angle and serve with the usual condiments. Make this Grilled Grilled Cheese Burgers With Sauteed Onions and bask in the praise.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Wish that your Grilled Cheese Burger makes your day cheerful.