Hello guys, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes page. If you are looking for best Pandan Milk Bread with Banana Choc Cheese Fillings recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Pandan Milk Bread with Banana Choc Cheese Fillings recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pandan milk bread with banana choc cheese fillings recipe. To cook pandan milk bread with banana choc cheese fillings you only need 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a perfect Pandan Milk Bread with Banana Choc Cheese Fillings:
- Take of Sponge dough.
- Get 180 g of baker’s/bread flour.
- Use 170 ml of water.
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of yeast.
- Prepare of Main dough.
- Get 300 g of baker’s/bread flour.
- Get 70 g of caster sugar.
- Use 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of yeast.
- Provide 25 g of milk powder.
- You need 80 ml of warm milk.
- Take 80 ml of whipping cream.
- You need 40 g of unsalted butter.
- Provide 2 teaspoon of pandan extract.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Take of Toppings.
- Prepare 2 of riped bananas (I used ladyfingers).
- Prepare of Choc sprinkles.
- Prepare of Cheddar cheese (grated).
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing Pandan Milk Bread with Banana Choc Cheese Fillings:
- Make the sponge dough the night before. Combine flour, yeast & water until smooth. Store in refrigerator overnight. The next morning the dough should look similar with the one in picture below..
- The next morning. Take the sponge dough out of the fridge and combine all wet ingredients for the main dough together (warm milk, whipping cream, yeast). Whisk and leave for 5 mins until bubbles are formed..
- Add egg to the wet ingredients and whisk until combined..
- Combine all dry ingredients (except butter) for the main dough in a mixing bowl. Add the wet ingredients and stir until combined. Knead for about 5 mins, then add butter and pandan extract. Then knead again until the dough is stretch and flexible. You can knead by hand or with a mixer..
- When your dough is smooth and elastic, it means it’s ready for 1st proofing. Cover the dough with a plastic wrap or damp cloth and place in a warm area for at least an hour or until doubled in size..
- After 1st proofing, divide the dough to 14 equal parts and make round balls. Let it rest for another 15-20 mins (2nd proofing)..
- After 2nd proofing, add fillings into each bread and make round balls again. Arrange them on a baking pan that’s already lightly glazed with melted butter. Let it rest for another 5 mins. Then into the oven it goes for 20 mins at 180 degree..
- After 10 mins in the oven, take the pan out and quickly glaze the top with melted butter and a tablespoon of milk. The back in the oven..
- After 20 mins, take the bread out. Glaze with melted butter and honey while still warm. Enjoy! ❤️.
Pandan Milk Bread with Banana Choc Cheese Fillings. So excited to write my very first recipe in Cookpad. This one here is the kind of bread I had growing up. The soft, sweet & fluffy bread with a fragrant pandan. See recipes for Pandan Banana Pancakes, Pandan Pancake, Pandan Loaf too..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Pandan Milk Bread with Banana Choc Cheese Fillings turns your day cheerful.