Hi buddy, welcome back to the most complete receipes blog. If you are searching for excellent Chapati served with beef and steamed cabbage recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Chapati served with beef and steamed cabbage recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chapati served with beef and steamed cabbage recipe. You can have chapati served with beef and steamed cabbage using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a delicious Chapati served with beef and steamed cabbage:
- Get 500 g of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of hot water.
- Take 1/2 cup of cooking oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Get to taste of Sugar.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking Chapati served with beef and steamed cabbage:
- Assemble all your ingredients.
- Boil water.
- In a basin mix flour, sugar and salt.
- Make a well in the middle, pour hot water and little oil and stir the mixture using a wooden spoon until you obtain a smooth dough, transfer on a flat surface and knead it.
- Cover and let it rest for 1hr.
- Cut into sizeable balls, roll and apply oil then fold.
- Let it rest for 15minutes.
- Heat your pan and roll as you cook.
- Cook till golden brown.
- Serve with beef stew and steamed cabbage.
Let's talk about how awesome it is to eat vegetables in disguised form. Meaning, hiding the veggies in food such a way that while eating you never know what's been in to it. This trick works pretty well for those who hate to eat at least minimum veggies in their everyday food life. Chapati served with beef and steamed cabbage. all purpose flour, hot water, cooking oil, Salt, Sugar Winnie Kulumba. Fried goat heart served with veggies.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Chapati served with beef and steamed cabbage makes your day cheerful.