What’s up buddy, back with us in the most perfect receipes page. If you are looking for complete Pan Seared Chicken Breasts recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Pan Seared Chicken Breasts recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pan seared chicken breasts recipe. To cook pan seared chicken breasts you only need 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a delicious Pan Seared Chicken Breasts:
- Use 2 of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Coconut oil.
- Provide of Paprika.
- You need of Black Pepper.
- Take of Salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Pan Seared Chicken Breasts:
- Prepare your chicken breasts. Tenderise and make sure they are not evenly thick.
- Sprinkle Blackpepper, paprika on the chicken (as per desired quantity). Add salt to taste and then refrigerate for 15-30 min.
- Heat your pan and add coconut out. Once the pan is hot, add your chicken and sear the chicken for 15min on one side, turn it and do 10min for the other side or till golden brown..
- Remove from pan and dry the excess oil with a paper towel. You can dress the chicken with Mayonnaise or any preferred dressing. Best served out of pan when hot.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Pan Seared Chicken Breasts makes your day joyful.