What’s up guys, back with us in the most complete receipes web page. If you are looking for excellent Sig's Asparagus, Cheese and Black Forest Ham Parcels recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Sig's Asparagus, Cheese and Black Forest Ham Parcels recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's asparagus, cheese and black forest ham parcels recipe. You can cook sig's asparagus, cheese and black forest ham parcels using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a perfect Sig's Asparagus, Cheese and Black Forest Ham Parcels:
- Get 8 of green asparagus, halved (16).
- Prepare 12 of white asparagus cooked or from jar.
- Provide 8 slices of black forest ham.
- Take 4 of small handful grated mozzarella.
- Use 2 slices of Mexican spicy cheese, (crumbled).
- Provide 1 packet of puff pastry.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Sig's Asparagus, Cheese and Black Forest Ham Parcels:
- Preheat the oven to 220. Fold a corner of the pastry so it looks like triangle. Cut along the edges. This gives you a square of pastry. Take the square and make 3 more equal squares..
- Place two slices of black forest ham, then four, green halves and three white asparagus over the ham..
- Scatter with mozzarella and the broken Mexican cheese. Fold over two points of pastry to cover the middle to make a parcel. I cook them on a pizza pan to ensure that they are evenly cooked through..
- Cook until golden brown and crisp and the cheese has melted. Serve with roasted potatoes or eat on their own, either hot, war or cold..
Make the cheese sauce; melt the butter in a non-stick pan, add the flour and cook gently for a little while before adding the milk. The asparagus in this dish is steamed lightly then wrapped with cheese and Parma ham and baked till the cheese is melted. Italian Fontina, if you can get it, has the right squidgy consistency, but the recipe also works well with the sharp flavour of Parmesan. Wash and trim the bottom ends from the asparagus. What to do… Bring a pan of salted water to the boil and drop the asparagus in.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Sig's Asparagus, Cheese and Black Forest Ham Parcels turns your day cheerful.