Hi people, back with us in the most complete receipes page. If you are searching for complete Tapioca Masala Balls recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Tapioca Masala Balls recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tapioca masala balls recipe. To make tapioca masala balls you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a remarkably good Tapioca Masala Balls:
- You need 250 gms of Tapioca.
- Prepare 100 gms of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Green chilli.
- Get few of curry leaves.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Fennel seeds.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Chilli powder.
- Use As per taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Rice flour.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Tapioca Masala Balls:
- Cook the tapioca. Once cooked, grate it and keep aside..
- Chop onion, green chilli, curry leaves. Add these and fennel seeds to the grated tapioca..
- Add turmeric powder, chilli powder and salt. Mix everything together..
- Add rice flour. Combine everything well and bring to a dough consistency..
- Apply oil onto your palm. Shape the dough into small balls. Fry these in oil. Serve hot..
Make the mixture into golf size balls. Keep aside Prepare the batter by mixing all the ingredients together. When the oil is hot, dip the tapioca balls into the batter. Put the balls into hot oil to deep fry. Do not crowd the wok with the balls.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Tapioca Masala Balls turns your day joyful.