Hi buddy, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web page. If you are looking for delicious Spicy Pork Vindaloo recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Spicy Pork Vindaloo recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy pork vindaloo recipe. You can have spicy pork vindaloo using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a yummy Spicy Pork Vindaloo:
- Get 1 kg of pork tenderloin.
- Take 2 tablespoons of ginger and garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 of onion, finely chopped.
- You need 2 teaspoons of ground coriander.
- Take 2 teaspoons of red chilli flakes.
- Use 2 teaspoons of turmeric powder.
- Get 2 teaspoons of cumin powder.
- Use 1 tablespoon of freshly ground black pepper.
- Use 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of vegetable oil.
- Provide 2 teaspoon of ground cloves.
- Get 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon.
- Get 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Use 1 tablespoon of masala/curry powder.
- Provide 600 ml of freshly boiled water.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Spicy Pork Vindaloo:
- Place coriander, cumin, ground black pepper, red chilli flakes, turmeric, ginger and garlic paste, oil and vinegar in a bowl and mix together to form a paste..
- Chop the pork loin into 3 cm cubes and fry in a pan with oil until golden. Add the paste to the meat and stir through until the meat is well coated with the spices..
- Add the onion, curry powder, tamarind and sugar to the pan and fry together for 10-15 minutes on medium heat until the meat has darkened. Add the boiling water, cloves, cinnamon and salt. Simmer with the lid closed for 30 minutes. Serve with rice, roti or naan bread..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Spicy Pork Vindaloo turns your day cheerful.