What’s up friends, back with us in the most complete receipes web page. If you are looking for delicious Sweet Potato Tapioca Ball recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Sweet Potato Tapioca Ball recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato tapioca ball recipe. To cook sweet potato tapioca ball you only need 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a yummy Sweet Potato Tapioca Ball:
- Prepare 110 gr of mashed steamed sweet potatoes.
- Get 25 gr of sugar.
- Get 40 gr of tapioca flour.
- Take 10 gr of corn flour.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Sweet Potato Tapioca Ball:
- Mix all ingredients together to create a dough. Create a small ball.
- Heat oil in a pan over low heat. Once the oil is heated, add the sweet potato balls. Fry them for about 2 minutes before increasing the heat to medium. Move the balls around during frying. Once the oil is heating up vigorously (as seen in the photo), use a fork to press each ball against the wall of the pan. The whole frying process should take about 6 minutes..
Fried Thai Sweet Potato Balls also are known as 'Kanom Kai Nok Krata'. This addictive street food is extremely crunchy on the outside, and the inside is like a soft and chewy candy that tastes like sweet potato. The sweet and savory flavor profile is something we can't get enough of. Taro Balls are a classic Taiwanese dessert item that can be found all over the country of Taiwan. Each taro ball is extremely simple to make and is all natural in color.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Sweet Potato Tapioca Ball makes your day joyful.