Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most interesting receipes web site. If you are searching for delicious Soft layered chapati recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Soft layered chapati recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to soft layered chapati recipe. You can cook soft layered chapati using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a yummy Soft layered chapati:
- You need 4 cups of flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- Get 1 of tps salt.
- Prepare 1 of tpsof sugar.
- You need of Cooking oil.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Soft layered chapati:
- In a large bowl, add,salt, sugar, stir them until sugar and salt dissolved, add flour, add water little by little mixing well to make a dough, add cooking oil.and flour until the dough becomes non sticky and soft, cover dough for 30min.
- Now divide dough into 15 to 20 equal parts, make balls like shaper, and cover with damp cloth to avoid drying on top,, brush oil on top of the rolls inwards to make a shaper like rope, press the ball down with your palm to make it flat, repeat the process to the rest of the remaking balls,, start rolling each to form a circle shape,,,.
- In a hot pan place the crolled out circular chapati on pan and fry each side until golden brown, repeat the remaing chapati.. Serve while hot with a choice of your stew.
Soft, Multi-layered Chapatis Nothing beats a good chapati, good flakey soft chapati with a stew of your choice. This East African chapati is a soft, flakey unleavened bread that is quite different from the Indian flatbread because this chapati uses aa substantial amount of oil in its preparation. Chapati Za Ngozi (Kenyan Soft-Layered Chapati) Recipe for Chapati Za Ngozi- an unleavened Kenyan flatbread filled with flaky soft layers and pan-fried until golden. Perfect for pairing with tea for a light breakfast or alongside stews. Plain, Soft and layered chapati chapati za kawaida laini sana recipe.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Hope that your Soft layered chapati makes your day joyful.