What’s up friends, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web site. If you are searching for interesting Sausage Tagliatelle recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Sausage Tagliatelle recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sausage tagliatelle recipe. You can have sausage tagliatelle using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a heavenly Sausage Tagliatelle:
- Use 125 g of Of Pasta Bows or Shells.
- Prepare 100 g of Broccoli.
- Provide 100 g of sausage.
- Get 1 Teaspoon of Garlic.
- Take Pinch of Rosemary.
- Provide 1/2 Tablespoon of Olive Oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Sausage Tagliatelle:
- Put water to boil with a pinch of salt. When it comes to a boil add pasta and broccoli (put broccoli in a collander in the water so it doesn't just float around.) And put your pan on medium high heat.
- Add oil to a pan, when the pan is up to temperature add your sausage (if you're using a whole sausage cut the end off it and squeeze out the contents into the pan so the skin is removed) Cook until browned.
- When broccoli is soft, remove broccoli from pot and add garlic to your sausage, mix around well until the sausage is cooked through well..
- Add rosemary to your sausage, then add your broccoli..
- Add pasta from pot and don't drain all the water from it so a splash of it stays with the food to naturally season it. Mix well and serve.
All Reviews for Tagliatelle con Salsiccia (Tagliatelle with Sausage). Tagliatelle with mushrooms and sausage (Tagliatelle con funghi e salsiccia ) are a recipe typical of the widespread mountain areas throughout the Apennines of central Italy. A very simple recipe that reflects the tastes of the mountain and autumn. Tagliatelle (Italian pronunciation: [taʎʎaˈtɛlle]; listen ) and tagliolini (from the Italian tagliare, meaning "to cut") are a traditional type of pasta from the Emilia-Romagna and Marche regions of Italy. Individual pieces of tagliatelle are long.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Sausage Tagliatelle turns your day joyful.