Hi people, back with us in the most complete receipes blog. If you are looking for tasty Marinated Eggplant recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Marinated Eggplant recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to marinated eggplant recipe. You can cook marinated eggplant using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a heavenly Marinated Eggplant:
- Provide 4 of Eggplants.
- Take 2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare of Green onion.
- Provide of Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Mentsuyu soup stock (3x concentrated)*.
- Take 1 tbsp of Rice vinegar*.
- Provide 1 tsp of Sugar*.
- Get 1 tbsp of White roasted sesame seeds*.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Marinated Eggplant:
- Cut eggplants and soak it in water for over 5 min to remove scum.
- Drain the water, pour sesame oil on the eggplant and mix.
- Microwave the eggplant for 6 min at 60% power.
- Mix * in another container to make the sauce.
- Drain the water, pour the mixed * sauce over the eggplant and toss well to mix and leave to cool down.
- Cover with wrap and put it in the refrigerator.
- Sprinkle cut green onions on the top before serving.
Add basil, balsamic vinegar, and olive oil. Eggplant boiled then marinated in oil, garlic, red pepper and vinegar. A surprisingly light but tasty dish, much less tart than the usual scapece method. Making marinated eggplants preserve is easy. You should know that marinated eggplants should be used only as condiments, as they are not that ok to eat them just as they are.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Marinated Eggplant makes your day cheerful.