Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most complete receipes web site. If you are looking for interesting Polish Sausage and Cabbage recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Polish Sausage and Cabbage recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to polish sausage and cabbage recipe. You can have polish sausage and cabbage using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a yummy Polish Sausage and Cabbage:
- Use 1 of Large head of Cabbage.
- Use 1/2 of Large onion diced.
- You need 2 pack of smoked polish sausage links.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Get 2 of caps of vegetable oil.
- Take of Salt, black pepper, and garlic.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Polish Sausage and Cabbage:
- Cut up cabbage and dice 1/2 onion or full onion(optional). Add to a large pan with lid. Pour in 1 cup of water, 2 caps vegetable oil, and add your seasonings-salt, black pepper, and garlic. I just sprinkle it over top and if i think it needs more, after it steams a little bit, i'll add a little more. Let it steam over medium heat with lid on, stirring occasionally..
- In a skillet, cut up polish sausage links, and let it slightly brown. Add 1 cap of oil, to prevent sticking. I have non-stick skillets and no oil is nessesary..
- After polish sausage slightly browns, pour it into the large pan with the cabbage and onion..
- Let it continue steaming with lid on, stirring occasionally, until cabbage and onion is soft and not hard. Then turn it off, it's done. Serve it hot or let it cool a little bit..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Hope that your Polish Sausage and Cabbage turns your day cheerful.