Hello guys, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes page. If you are searching for complete Seafood Paella recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Seafood Paella recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood paella recipe. To make seafood paella you only need 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a heavenly Seafood Paella:
- Provide 2 cups of Arborio or uncooked white rice.
- Use 1 of onion chopped finely.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, grated.
- Use 1 packet of seafood mix.
- Prepare 500 g of prawns.
- Provide 500 g of black mussels.
- Get 2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Take 1 tsp of crushed chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Provide 1 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 3 cups of vegetable stock.
- Take 1/2 cup of steamed green peas.
- Use 1 pinch of saffron threads.
- Prepare 1 of lemon cut into wedges.
- Provide 1 tsp of sea salt or to taste.
- Get 5 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Seafood Paella:
- Rinse and devein prawns, then transfer to a bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt. Set aside..
- Add vegetable stock to a saucepan and season to your taste with sea salt. Add saffron threads, cover with a lid and allow it to steep while you start the paella..
- In a large deep skillet heat up 3 tbsp of olive oil and add the diced onion with a pinch of salt, some smoked paprika, ground coriander, crushed chillies and sauté until translucent. Add the garlic and give it a stir..
- Stir in the rice making sure it coats nicely in the olive oil. Stir in the stock and bring to a boil. Cover with a lid, turn stove to low heat and cook for 20-25 minutes. Once the rice is almost cooked through allow to sit covered for 5 minutes..
- In a different pan heat up butter and garlic and add the prawns and give it a nice toss in the garlic butter, cook for 5-6 minutes and set aside in a bowl..
- In the same pan add the seafood mix. Add a pinch of salt and paprika and cover with a lid and allow to cook for about 10 – 15 minutes once it's cooked through, transfer on top of the paella and mix through with the rice..
- Steam mussels in a pot for 4 – 5 minutes until they open and release the sea water then strain. Transfer them on top of the paella together with the prawns..
- Serve your paella sprinkled with the green peas and garnish lemon wedges and parsley (optional).
Seafood Paella is the most popular of the Paellas. Its large quantity of mollusks and crustaceans make it very tasty and full of Today adding meats and vegetables to seafood paella has become common. This seafood paella recipe requires organization and slicing and dicing in advance. But once the paella gets going, the process is pretty seamless—and the rewards are huge. The paella may seem a little soupy when it first comes off the fire, but the rice will absorb the excess liquid in a few minutes.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Seafood Paella makes your day joyful.