Hi buddy, back with us in the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are searching for delicious Egg, Dairy, and Sugar-free Crispy Scones recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Egg, Dairy, and Sugar-free Crispy Scones recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egg, dairy, and sugar-free crispy scones recipe. To make egg, dairy, and sugar-free crispy scones you only need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a tasty Egg, Dairy, and Sugar-free Crispy Scones:
- Prepare 100 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 35 grams of Whole wheat cake flour.
- Take 20 grams of Katakuriko.
- Provide 1 dash of Salt.
- Provide 30 grams of Safflower oil.
- Provide 50 ml of Unprocessed soy milk.
- Use 2 tbsp of Maple syrup.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Egg, Dairy, and Sugar-free Crispy Scones:
- Sift the cake flour, whole wheat flour, katakuriko, baking powder and salt into a bowl. I used a sieve with a handle..
- Swirl in the safflower oil. Rub everything together with your hands to mix..
- When the mixture becomes crumbly, add the maple syrup and soy milk, and continue to mix..
- When the dough comes together, remove it from the bowl. Form it into a round, then wrap in plastic wrap and roll out into a disk..
- Let it sit in the fridge for at least 30 minutes..
- Divide it into 8 slices, and bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes at 190℃. Adjust the baking time depending on the thickness of the dough..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Egg, Dairy, and Sugar-free Crispy Scones makes your day joyful.