What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are searching for best My eggplant boats recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent My eggplant boats recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my eggplant boats recipe. To cook my eggplant boats you need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a remarkably good My eggplant boats:
- Get 1 of big eggplant.
- Prepare to taste of Salsa (tomato sauce – recommended mutti).
- Get to taste of Corn.
- Take to taste of Olives.
- Take to taste of Capers.
- Provide of Salt.
- Provide of Pepper.
- You need 4 slices of Gouda cheese -.
- Prepare as needed of Olive oil.
- You need to taste of Asparagus.
- Get to taste of Sage (optional – for decoration).
- Prepare of Potatoes (young/new).
- Use to taste of Rosemary.
- Provide of Baking paper.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing My eggplant boats:
- Wash the potatoes and the eggplant. Cut the potatoes in small pieces (don't peel them) and season them with pepper, salt and with a little bit of rosemary. Cut the eggplant in half lengthwise..
- Put some baking paper in a baking tin and smear some olive oil on. Preheat the oven on 180°C..
- Hollow out the eggplant with a spoon and season it with salt and pepper. Put the halves aside and put the eggplant scratch in a bowl..
- Add corn, olives, capers and asparagus in the bowl with eggplant scratch. Season it with salt and pepper and then mix it up with a spoon..
- Put the mix back in the hollowed out eggplant halves and cover them with salsa. Don't put to little salsa on them because it could turn out dry. Tear up the gouda slices and put them on top of your eggplant boats..
- Put the potatoes and the eggplant boats in your tin. Drip small drops of olive oil on them..
- Put it in the preheated oven (180°C). Bake for approximately 45 minutes..
- Serve on a plate with a leaf of sage placed on top of your boats..
- Enjoy your meal! ☆.
Eggplant Parmesan Boats. by Tara Botwinick. Brush the scooped out eggplants with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper. A great healthy alternative incorporating nutritious eggplants. Please also see my recipe Baked Eggplant Parmesan. Enjoy mince, vegetables and rice stuffed into eggplant boats for a nutritious and easy to prepare meal.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your My eggplant boats turns your day joyful.